Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Hope and Grace's First Montage

Enjoy this video montage of Hope and Grace's journey home and their first month. When you think about it, this journey is nothing short of amazing!


2 comments:

Laurie said...

That was wonderful! I am so glad I watched something so touching and heartwarming before going to bed for the night.
You have been blessed beyond belief and I am so happy for the four of you. There are some really cute new pictures in there. These two little girls were very lucky to be born into a family with two loving and devoted parents. I can't wait to watch them grow!

Anonymous said...

That was so cool! Isn't it amazing how far the girls have come. Some of those pictures really brought back memories...especially the walkway from the parking structure to the NICU (we walked it 128 times) and seeing Dr Wolf. Looking forward to see the girls grow!
The Hill Family