Being a Brewers Fan this year required a lot of patience and a lot of hope. For me, many an evening was spent with Hope and Grace curled up in my arms watching the games. This was great daddy time and a special way for us three to bond.
I was fortunate enough to be part of the celebration and discharged a cannon full of streamers. I videoed this below.
Perhaps the coolest thing about today for me, however, wasn't Braun's go ahead homer or CC's complete game masterpiece, but rather Jeni sending me a picture message on my phone of Hope holding up a sign reading, "Way to Go Brewers!"
Regardless of what happens from here on out, this season will go down as one chucked full of awesome memories,
View from the Upper Deck after I discharged a streamer cannon.
Grace (left) and Hope (right) say goodbye to Daddy before he heads to Miller Park for the game.
Me and my friend Keith with the giant streamer cannons
Hope and Grace have caught "Brewers Fever" from their Daddy.
1 comment:
Oh my... they are so cute and they are holding their heads up. We sat here the other noght watching ESPN highlights and saw that the Brewers won. I looked at Jeff and said "I know one peron who is really a happy guy right now". He agreed. I wondered if you were at the game.
Way to go C.C on three days rest. He was in control and I am just so happy for him and the decision he made to leave Cleveland was a good one.
I hope to follow the team in the postseason.
Go BREWERS!!!
Post a Comment