Here Hope models her fuzzy pink hat. Mom and Dad think it makes her look particularly cute and cheeky.
Gracie Girl takes a snooze. Notice the Bucky Badger in the background (Mom and Dad's alma mater).
Jeni looks especially beautiful holding Baby Hope. This picture was taken when our friend Nurse Patty from the antepartum unit stopped by to say hi and visit with us and the girls.
Dad enjoys some quality time holding Gracie Girl. She has started sucking on her fingers and pulling on her nasal cannula.
A short video of Daddy holding Gracie in her too-big pink hat.
3 comments:
Love the pictures. Jeni looks amazing and is a beautiful mama with beautiful girls.
Go Badgers!!! I can't wait to tell you all about my Wisconsin connection.
What amazing pics - I forgot how big they look lying there until they are in your arms & look smaller than baby dolls!!!
They look great & so glad to hear how well they are doing.
Glad to hear the babies are making progress and I hope they keep doing it! You two will be holding those babies as often as you like soon and in, oh say 10 months...holding both of them will make you feel like your arms are about to fall off. (FYI, my girls are 25 pounds each at 1...so yeah, arms falling off here!!!)
Hope and Grace are quite adorable! As I said when my girls came off CPAP, yay for no more squishy face! And the first time you walk in and see no cannulas, I imagine you'll have that same fluttery feeling we did. It's so amazing! Hope it comes soon for you.
Post a Comment