Monday, October 13, 2008

Halloween is Coming











Gracie (left) and Hopester (right) are decked out in their Halloween sleepers. Enjoy the girls with the "pumpkins on their butts." As you can see- they keep getting bigger. Unofficially Hope is now 11 pounds and Grace 9 pounds.

Each day the girls continue to amaze us with their coos, squeals and overall jovial attitude towards life. When people say you learn a lot from your children, they aren't kidding. The simple pleasure of seeing the girls smile when I come into a room now is just about the most amazing thing I've ever experienced, and I've heard being a parent just gets better from here!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

It was so nice to see you! Your girls are adorable as always :-) From two halloween fans I'm expecting to see some pictures of babies in super cute costumes. Ugh...Alyssa just said "stinky, right momma?" She was not kidding the odor just reached me....

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how much the girls have grown...and their smiles are just precious! You girls remind me so much of my girls...it is actually scary. Following your blog and everything you have gone thru is like déjà vu. And if it continues that way, this journey is going to far better that anything you will ever experience. I truly believe that there was a reason God blessed us with mono/mono twins. Take care of those two little blessings.
Jenny Hill

girlytwins said...

they are getting so big. cute as can be. happy halloween girls!