Tuesday, June 24, 2008

And Now Our Story Really Begins!

Miracles happen!




Grace waves goodbye to the NICU.






Jeni, Hope, Nurse Rosie, Gracie and Will. We wouldn't be where we are today if it wasn't for the watchful, loving care of the nurses who worked in the St. Joseph's Family Care NICU. Rosie, in particular was a real God send to our family and will always be remembered fondly.































3 comments:

Laurie said...

I LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. the photos and the smiles and the happiness. I love the Maggie even made a photo too. I can't wait for the new chapter in your lives begins as you say goodbye to the hospital and hello to a life at home as a family.

jane keily said...

Will and Jenni - This is the BEST news! I couldn't be happier for you! I know all about the power of prayer and support of others and how it can get you over the hard parts. You both, however have had to endure an enormous uphill battle. You both have become stronger and look at those beautiful girls - what a blessing. Isn't it amazing where life takes us! You two are in for the best journey of your lives being loving, caring parents! Good Luck! Jane Keily

Anonymous said...

Welcome home Grace! Now the real fun begins. The pictures of the girls are just priceless. They look like they are talking and catching up after being apart. lol!
Looking forward to hearing about the girls progress at home!
Hopefully both of the girls being home will bring the Brewers double the luck! Go Brew Crew!
The Hill Family